Disk 1 [51:25]
01. [08:46] Jam>
02. [16:34] Dear Mr. Fantasy>
03. [10:02] New Potato Caboose>
04. [09:37] I Am the Walrus>
05. [06:23]The Real Thing, (fade out)
Disk 2 [64:47]
Set 1 continued
01. [15:49] (fade in) Rock 'n' Roll Blues>
02. [11:39] Here Comes Sunshine>
03. [12:29] Wharf Rat>
04. [05:54] Midnight Hour>
05. [08:19] Mason's Children
06. [02:22] Donor rap
07. [08:12] Soulshine
Allman Brothers Band closed
- although the lineage is unknown, this is a very nice recording with no flaws
- crowd noise is minimal
- shntool provides timings and confirms tracks on sector boundaries
uploaded to etree ~ 8/31/02undaries
uploaded to etree ~ 8/31/022
December 4, 2005 Subject:
The Allman's should've opened for Phil
A solid Phil show. The ABB should've opened for Phil in my opinion. They only issue I had is that it wasn't a longer show.
January 26, 2005 Subject:
Pot Legal in MN???
Okay, so pot isn't legal in Minnesota, but if felt like it this day. It was everywhere, and sure enough, some of it made it into my system. This show is gorgeous. I remember being completely absorbed instantly by the opening jam. They sing just a few lines of Mr. Fantasy and go right back into a jam. It felt like a two hour opening jam, I was just lost in the music. And when they hit that Walrus, the biggest grin came over me.
Go ahead, download this one, you know you want to.